Duur: 1 dag Prijs: €0,-
Webinar Series: Robust “Industrial Wireless Solutions” for Automation
For more than 30 years we – the Schildknecht AG – have been pioneers in the field of wireless data transmission and would now like to take the opportunity to share our knowledge in the field of Industrial Wireless and in particular the implementation of stable wireless solutions in automation applications with our business partners and customers.
We are offering 4 webinars with different focus: The first webinar is an introduction to the topic ” Deployment of wireless solutions in industrial areas” including its success factors. The following three webinars will highlight individual areas in depth. First, how different wireless technologies can already make a difference in an application, including a brief brief outlook on the topic of 5G. Secondly, we will present some projects from different verticals and last last but not least, we will dive into the topic “Safe Applications (Safety)” in detail.
All webinars take 30-45 minutes plus a Q&A session of about 15 minutes. You are welcome to send us your questions in advance using the registration form. We are looking forward to the exchange with you!
- All those who deal with the subject of control engineering, automation technology and radio data transmission,
- All those who are currently working on a retrofit project to replace slip rings or other data transmission technologies, and
- All those who have already had good or less good experiences with wireless and are interested in current innovations.
Radio technologies and their different fields of application in automation technology (WLAN vs. Bluetooth, outlook 5G)
This webinar offers a deep dive into the wireless technologies most frequently used in automation and explains their differences. This webinar is therefore suitable for anyone who wants to go a little deeper into the subject of radio.
Main topics of the webinar
- Presentation of the technologies WLAN and Bluetooth
- Application and comparison between both technologies
- Outlook to ” 5G for industrial communication