Duur: 1 dag Prijs: €0,-
Webinar Series: Robust “Industrial Wireless Solutions” for Automation
For more than 30 years we – the Schildknecht AG – have been pioneers in the field of wireless data transmission and would now like to take the opportunity to share our knowledge in the field of Industrial Wireless and in particular the implementation of stable wireless solutions in automation applications with our business partners and customers.
We are offering 4 webinars with different focus: The first webinar is an introduction to the topic ” Deployment of wireless solutions in industrial areas” including its success factors. The following three webinars will highlight individual areas in depth. First, how different wireless technologies can already make a difference in an application, including a brief brief outlook on the topic of 5G. Secondly, we will present some projects from different verticals and last last but not least, we will dive into the topic “Safe Applications (Safety)” in detail.
All webinars take 30-45 minutes plus a Q&A session of about 15 minutes. You are welcome to send us your questions in advance using the registration form. We are looking forward to the exchange with you!
- All those who deal with the subject of control engineering, automation technology and radio data transmission,
- All those who are currently working on a retrofit project to replace slip rings or other data transmission technologies, and
- All those who have already had good or less good experiences with wireless and are interested in current innovations.
Wireless Safety – How to make it work!
In this webinar we will specifically present the possible use of wireless technologies for safety applications. It is therefore suitable for all those who want to learn how to implement safe and stable data communication in compliance with safety regulations.
Main topics of the webinar
- What does safety mean for radio: Keyword “Black Channel
- Wireless safety using the example of a wireless Profibus or Profinet application
- Success factors in the implementation of a safety solution