PROFINET switch – 16 port
One of the most important functions of a PROFINET switch is the prioritizing of the PROFINET frame traffic in the machine network. The managed switch can differentiate whether the frame is a web query, an FTP file transmission, a media stream, or a PROFINET frame. In the case of a high transmission load, the important frames can thus be prioritized in order to prevent frame losses.
With a GSDML file you can integrate the switch into your automation environment in the usual way.
It is also possible to carry out a diagnosis and/or configuration via Telnet or SSH.
The supported PROFINET protocols, such as LLPD, DCP, or even diagnosis alarms, can be easily configured and administered.
Technical advantages when using a PROFINET switch
- Prioritizing of PROFINET frames
- Assignment of a configuration via the device name
- Neighborhood detection
- Device exchange without programming device
- Ring redundancy
- Each port can be activated or deactivated
- Diagnostic messages for network problems
- Identification and maintenance data
With this variant of the managed PROFINET switch, you can connect up to 16 network participants while saving time and money. If you would like to use only one part, we recommend our 4/8-port managed PROFINET switch.
- PROFINET Conformance Class B
- Integration into the automation network with GSDML file
- Quick, simple configuration and diagnosis via PROFINET and web interface
- Configuration via command line (Telnet, SSH)
- LLPD, DCP, SNMP, diagnosis alarms
- Media redundancy: MRP client
- Port mirroring
- Network statistics (frames and errors)
- Time synchronization via SNTP
- Managed switch with 16 x 100 Mbps RJ45 ports
|Protocol||PROFINET IO as defined in IEC 61158-6-10|
|Transmission rate||max. 100 Mbps|
|Features||Media Redundancy Protocol (MRP), automatic addressing / topology detection (LLDP, DCP)|
|Status indicator||4 LEDs, function status|
32 LEDs, Ethernet status
|Voltage supply||24 V DC (18...30 V DC)|
|Current draw||Max. 290 mA with 24 V DC|
|Power dissipation||Max. 5.5 W|
|Ambient temperature||0 °C ... +60°C|
|Transport and storage temperature||-40 °C … +85 °C|
|Relative air humidity||95 % r H without condensation|
|UL||UL 61010-1/ UL 61010-2-201|
|Voltage supply||DC 24 V (18 ... 30 V DC, SELV and limited energy circuit)|
|Altitude||Up to 2,000 m|
|Temperature cable rating||87 °C|