Explosion Proof Antenna Couplers (Low Loss)
Solexy’s patented (7,057,577) Explosion-Proof Antenna coupler and RF intrinsically safe barrier permits the installation of a passive antenna in hazardous areas.
This coupler is designed to be used directly with listed explosion proof housings or conduit fittings.
An integrated blocking circuit prevents potentially hazardous energy from reaching the antenna in case of radio, modem, or access point failure. It also allows for antenna removal in hazardous areas.
The coupler’s robust design allows for connection to practically any radio and antenna. It is a highly flexible and cost effective solution to hazardous area radio system deployment.
The coupler can also be used as a cable bulkhead.
Solexy antenna couplers are available in two different ranges, AX series (legacy product) and our latest low loss RX series, that is also certified as an apparatus (Atex & IECex).
More information of both types you find in downloads.
- Short Circuit Protection : Includes integrated blocking circuitry.
- No Sealing Fitting Required : Fitting is approved for hazardous locations and can be installed with a simple wrench.
- Environmental Protection : 300 series stainless steel construction and integral potting protects electronics from corrosive environments.
- Flexibility : Permits a wide variety of passive antennas to be installed in hazardous areas. Antennas may be removed and/or installed with power on. Perfect for a cable bulkhead connection.
- Approvals : Atex, IECex, UL, cULus , MSHA .
|Couplers for frequency range of 100MHz to 1,4 GHz|
|Couplers for frequency range 500MHz to 3,9GHz & 4,6GHz to 6GHz|