FLEXtra® multiRepeater 6-way
The signals are restored in level, slope, and duty cycle.
The multiRepeater supports data rates of 9.6 kbps to 12 Mbps and recognizes them automatically.
It can be used for bus extension, to increase the number of participants, and to expand the system. At the same time, use in MPI networks is possible.
As a special application option, the PROFIBUS multiRepeater allows the setup of a star network with independent segments.
The status LEDs integrated for each segment provide a quick overview of the current bus status. Furthermore, the FLEXtra® multiRepeater provides electrical isolation between the PROFIBUS segments. In addition, it has a DIP switch for switching off the individual segments and a switch for turning off all segments. The segments are separated but continue to function for themselves.
PROFIBUS connectors are required for connection to the PROFIBUS cable.
The FLEXtra® multiRepeater 6-way makes it possible to extend the system by up to six segements with a single device.
- Setup of star networks
- System expansion by up to six segments with one device
- Increase the number of participants
- Can be used for bus extension or as a spur line
- Can also be used in MPI networks
- Status LEDs for each segment
- Repeating function for each segment or totally disabled
- Electrical isolation of all segments
- Expansion of your system by up to six segments with a single device
|Transmission rate||max. 12 Mbps, autom. detection|
|Connection||Connector, SUB-D female connector, 9-pin|
|Segment connection||Via PROFIBUS connectors|
|Status indicator||13 LEDs|
|Voltage supply||24 V DC, 18–30 V DC|
|Current draw||Typ. 280 mA with DC 24 V, without load|
|Output voltage per segment||5 V, 150 mA|
|Electrical isolation||500 V, between the segments|
|FLEXtra® multiRepeater 6-way||700-972-6AA02|