FLEXtra PROFINET-Switch – 16-Port
FLEXtra PROFINET-Switch – 16-Port
The FLEXtra PROFINET switch connects the control world with PROFINET according to Conformance Class B and the IT world with up to 1GBit Ethernet.
With the FLEXtra PROFINET switch, PROFINET components with 100 Mbps as well as Ethernet subscribers with up to 1000 Mbps can be networked.
This enables communication from the control level and the machine in one switch. The PROFINET prioritization of the machine level is always guaranteed.
One of the most important functions of a PROFINET switch is the prioritization of PROFINET telegram traffic in the machine network. The managed switch can distinguish whether the telegram is a web request, an FTP file transfer, a media stream or a PROFINET telegram. If the transmission load is high, the important telegrams can thus be prioritized to prevent telegram loss. Using a GSDML file, you can integrate the switch into your automation environment as usual.
The supported PROFINET protocols, such as LLDP, DCP or diagnostic alarms, can be easily parameterized and managed.
The practical design with the intelligent arrangement of the Ethernet sockets saves space in the control cabinet.
The always clearly visible status LEDs on the top of the FLEXtra PROFInet Switch allow easy diagnostics even with full cabling.
Technical advantages when using a PROFINET switch:
- Prioritizing of PROFINET frames
- Assignment of a configuration via the device name
- Neighborhood detection
- Device exchange without programming device
- Ring redundancy
- Each port can be activated or deactivated
- Diagnostic messages for network problems
- Identification and maintenance data
With this variant of the managed PROFINET switch, you can connect up to 16 network participants while saving time and money. If you would like to use only one part, we recommend our 4/8-port managed PROFINET switch.
- PROFINET Conformance Class B (100 MBit/s)
- Ethernet with up to 1000 Mbit/s
- Integration into the automation network with GSDML file
- Quick and easy configuration and diagnostics via PROFINET and web interface
- LLDP, DCP, SNMP, diagnostic alarms
- Media redundancy: MRP client
- SNMP, VLAN, Cos/QoS mapping, NTP, port mirroring
- Network statistics (frames, errors)
- SD memory card for configuration
- Redundant power supply unit
- Practical design
- 16-Port managed Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps
|Dimensions (DxWxH)||78 x 125 x 111 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 550 g|
|Protocol||PROFINET IO Device as defined in IEC 61158-6-10|
|Transmission rate||PROFINET: 100 Mbit/s
|Connection||16 x RJ45 socket|
|Features||PROFINET Conformance Class B, Media Redundancy (MRP),automatic addressing (DCP),topology detection (LLDP),diagnostic alarms|
|Status indicator||4 LEDs function status, 16 LEDs Ethernet-Status (two-colored)|
|Voltage supply||2x DC 24 V, 18 − 30 V DC, redundant|
|Current draw||max. 400 mA with DC 24 V|
|Power dissipation||Max. 9,6 W|
|Ambient temperature||-40 °C ... +75°C|
|Transport and storage temperature||-40 °C … +85 °C|
|Relative air humidity||95 % r H without condensation|
|FLEXtra PROFINET-Switch 16-Port, managed, 10/100/1000Mbps||700-855-16P01|
|FLEXtra PROFINET-Switch 16-Port, Quick Start Guide||Versie: 2|
|FLEXtra PROFINET-Switch 16-port, Firmware||Versie: V1.04.004|
|FLEXtra PROFINET-Switch 16-Port, GSDML File||Versie: 20210420|