PROFIBUS connector, angled, EasyConnect®
With the aid of a visual connection control, it is also possible to check that the PROFIBUS cable is correctly connected after it is mounted.
The housing is metalized for improved electromagnetic compatibility.
The EasyConnect® connector works in the extended ambient temperature range of -25 °C to +85 °C.
Additional participants can be connected via the integrated PG interface.
- Metalized housing
- No parts that can be lost
- Integrated switchable terminating resistor
- Angled cable outlet
- Quick-connect technology EasyConnect®
- Visual connection control
- The PROFIBUS connectors are also available in packs of 10 or 50
- The maximum ambient temperature for UL is +60 °C
- Optional integrated PG interface
- for use with solid cable
|Cable outlet||Angled cable outlet|
|Transmission rate||max. 12 Mbps|
|Connection||SUB-D, 9 pin|
|Terminating resistor||Resistor combination integrated and switchable using slide switch|
|PG connection socket||SUB-D, 9-pin|
|PROFIBUS bus cable||FC standard cable, solid||0.64 mm Ø, 60/75 °C copper cable|
|Maximum outside diameter||8.0 mm|
|Voltage supply||+4.75 … +5.25 V DC (must come from the device)|
|Current draw||Max. 12.5 mA|
|PROFIBUS connector, angled, EasyConnect® without PG, for solid cables||700-972-0BA51|
|PROFIBUS connector, angled, EasyConnect® with PG, for solid cables||700-972-0BB51|