PROFINET TEST TOOL PRO
PROFINET TEST TOOL PRO (PNT-Pro) is the new program for the analysis and monitoring of PROFINET networks. The tool is developed by the CSMT experts.
The CSMT experts have many years of experience in the field during the troubleshooting and validation, as a result the PNT -PROFINET Test Tool includes all the features needed to analyze the behavior of PROFINET networks.
All functionality needed for troubleshooting and commissioning is placed in one single tool.
The tool has a simple and intuitive interface, and uses the network card of your PC.
A report is provided to assess the conformity of your network according to the guidelines of the PROFIBUS & PROFINET International consortium (PI).
- Detailed information on all devices (model and serial number, PROFINET diagnostics)
- Easy detection of bad cables/interfaces
- Identify critical links with too much traffic
- View the network topology (interactive graphic or tabular views)
- Evaluate the impact of the multicast and broadcast traffic on the network
- Show the operating status of the PROFINET devices, cycle time and missing devices
- View diagnostic messages and events launched by the PROFINET devices
- Save in a log file the diagnostic events such alarms and loss of devices
- Record network traffic (PROFINET and other) on the link
- Calculate the actual update times and jitter
- Automatically analyze the network with wizard functionality
- Compare the last analysis with previously analysis
- Generation of validation reports in different languages
- Printing reports with customizable logo
- Inspecting in graphical way the process data of the PROFINET devices without using the development tool of the PLC
|Size of networks||Analysis of PROFINET networks of any size|
|Maximum number of devices that can be analyzed with a single acquisition||2500 devices|
|Supported operating systems||Windows XP with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10|
|Minimum requirements||PC with Windows XP and 1 GB RAM|
|Network TAP (Test Access Point) supported (optional)||ProfiTap, ProfiShark 100 M, ProfiShark 1G, Kunbus TAP|
|Updates||Free upgrade for 2 years, including newversions|
|PROFINET Tool - Overview||Versie: 2.0|