SignalTEK CT, Data Cable Transmission Tester
If you install or maintain data cabling, SignalTEK CT allows you to generate PDF test reports that prove installed links run at Gigabit Ethernet transmission rates.
For installers, this means having a cost-effective way to demonstrate the cabling is installed correctly and supports any Ethernet application running at up to 1 Gb/s.
By proving real world performance, SignalTEK CT documents the quality of an installation – reducing the risk of call backs.
SignalTEK CT also gives network owners the assurance that network cabling will support critical services like VoIP, IP CCTV, control systems, and video streaming anywhere Ethernet is deployed; from a small residential, retail or commercial LAN to industrial plants, enterprise and campus networks.
Fast & Flexible
- Fast Autotest provides proof of network performance in seconds
- T568A or T568B are the only configuration settings – run data transmission tests on Cat 5E, Cat 6/6A and Cat 7/7A twisted pair cable, virtually eliminating retesting due to configuration mistakes
- Operate from the included rechargeable battery packs or the optional AA battery holder to test on jobsites without power
- Identify and trace mislabeled cables with the optional amplifier probe
- Organize up to 5,000 tests in customizable job folders
- Use a list of wiremap templates for common Ethernet cable types including CAT 6A/7A/8, and non-Ethernet cable, such as Profinet and ISDN.
- Tests to the IEEE802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet standard for trusted results
- Field replaceable RJ45 contacts eliminate downtime from worn or damaged connectors
- Rugged design provides protection against knocks in the field
- Completely digital test circuitry eliminates the need for annual calibration saving time and mone
|RJ45 interface||Test port, 8 pin shielded RJ45 socket. User replaceable contacts|
|Power||rechargeable power module|
|CAT 3/5/5e/6/6A/7 Ethernet cable|
|2-pair / 4-pair|
|TIA 568A / 568B colour scheme|
|Data performance test:|
|Line rate - 1GB/s / 100MB/s|
|Ethernet frames sent / received - 823452 frames / 81274 frames|
|frame size - 1518 bytes|
|error limit - zero frame errors|
|test duration - -10s ecs|
|Termination - Remote unit / short circuit / open circuit|
|Units - meters/feet|
|Maximum cable length - 180m|
|NVP range - 59% - 89%|
|Accuracy (NVP set correctly) - 5%|
|Resolution - 1m|
|Tone generator||tones - 3 applied to any pin / any pair|
|SignalTEK CT – Data Cable Transmission Tester. Includes 1 x display with touchscreen, 1 x remote, 2 x NiMH batteries, 2 x patch cables - 12”, 2 x 110-220V power supply with universal plug adapters, 1 x USB Wi-Fi adapter, 1 x user manual, 1 x case||R156006|