TB20-C bus coupler, EtherNet/IP
The EtherNet/IP bus coupler makes it possible to access data from peripheral modules using the EtherNet/IP protocol. It can accommodate up to 64 modules of any kind connected in series with the bus coupler.
The EtherNet/IP bus coupler features an integrated two-port switch that allows for star and line topology configurations.
A large I/O image table size of one kbyte makes it possible to implement comprehensive and complex systems.
TB20 ToolBox can be used to easily configure the system and the various module parameters and transfer the corresponding settings to the coupler.
A functioning TB20 configuration will always require a bus coupler and at least one peripheral module. The bus coupler supports hot-swapping for replacing modules during operation.
- Modules can be replaced during operation (hot-swapping)
- 24 V DC power supply
- Integrated power supply unit for powering peripheral modules (2.5 A)
- Supplies the system’s I/O voltage (24 VDC)
- USB device port for online diagnostics, configuring parameters, setup, and firmware updates with "TB20 ToolBox"
- TB20 ToolBox simulation for commissioning the I/O system without a higher-level controller in order to test the system's operation (I/O check)
- Concealed "factory reset" switch for restoring the module to its factory settings
- Supports unicast and multicast
- CIP connections
- TB20 ToolBox can be used for easy access to assembly sizes and to the structure of the memory image within the assemblies
- Implicit messaging (transport class 1)
- Explicit messaging (transport class 3)
- TCP watchdog
- IP address can be set relative to a base IP address by using a DIP switch that can be covered
- DHCP (can be selected using DIP switch)
- Module process data is automatically assigned to the EtherNet/IP mapping
|Dimensions (DxWxH)||110 x 35 x 73 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 115 g|
|Ethernet/IP Protocol transmission model||Implicit messaging (transport class 1), explicit messaging (transport class 3)|
|Voltage supply||24 V DC, 18–30 V DC|
|Current draw||Max. 250 mA with DC 24 V|
|TB20 Ethernet/IP Coupler||600-175-1AA11|